COVID-19 has changed the way we serve our brides and grooms, but it is truly for the better! Deeper and more frequent cleaning processes, limiting group sizes, contactless payment methods – these are all measures that work regardless of a pandemic. It is about being safe, healthy, and providing that environment for all of our customers and staff all the time.
Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo is open 7 days a week and is accepting appointments to try on wedding dresses, choose and try on tuxedos and suits, select and try on bridesmaid dresses and soon to choose your mother of the bride or groom dress.
Being a family owned business, the safety and health of our customers and employees are vital to us. In order comply with CDC guidelines and recommendations, we have implemented the following procedures:
- All employees and customers are required to wear a mask in the store at all times. If you need a mask, we will provide you one for free.
- Temperature checks are required for all staff and guests.
- We are limiting guests to your bridal or tuxedo appointment to 3 persons plus the bride and groom. Any additional guests may participate by video call.
- For safety of the children, we ask that children under 13 not be part of your appointment unless being measured for a tuxedo or suit.
- We have a large store so we will be practicing adequate social distancing. It is also a good idea to consider limiting the number of stores you visit to reduce exposure to yourself and others.
- Walk-ins are welcome and we take them as time and space allows. We ask that you call or text us before arriving to make sure there is room and we can take you: 215-491-8500
- Hand sanitizer is provided for your convenience.
- After each appointment, our staff sanitizes areas used by customers and staff.
- At the end of the day, fitting garments are steamed and our store’s daily cleaning procedures are completed.
We Go the Extra Mile
Our professional commercial cleaning company is certified and trained to manage infection control and contamination for the corona-virus. They are so capable at what they do that they are used by some of the local hospitals on a regular basis for cleaning. You can read more about them here.
We have been doing video participation and appointments since March 2020 and we have gotten quite good at this! If you prefer to do a video bridal or tuxedo appointment, text us at 215-491-8500 and we will make arrangements for you.
For parties exceeding the number of allowable guests, we would be happy to assist you in allowing other friends and family to participate in your appointment via video.
In addition, if you or someone in your group is not feeling well, please let us know in advance and we can either reschedule the appointment, or assist you in allowing for that person to participate by video.
Contactless Payment Methods
To minimize contact to surfaces, we do offer contactless payment methods: Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and RFID enabled credit and debit cards. While paying in this way is not required, we do offer the ability to pay in this manner for your convenience and added safety. As always, we accept, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks.
Welcome to Our Family
Our family is ready to serve your family and your safety and health are our first priorities.