Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo’s calendar is filling up again and our new procedures will ensure that we are ready to safely welcome everyone on June 5th!
Grooms will love dressing up in our new 2020 tuxedos – over 70 different styles to choose from…
All of our rescheduled couples will be welcomed back with open arms and distance hugs, which totally stinks because we are huggers here…
Which brings us to the changes we must make. With reopening comes new responsibilities and requirements that must be adhered to so that we can ensure everyone is as protected and safe as possible. Please take a moment to read these new procedures.
** If you are not feeling well, we ask that you reschedule the appointment. If someone in your group is not feeling well, we ask for that person to join you by video call. **
Until the CDC and Pennsylvania guidelines are changed, we will enforce the following:
- Masks must be worn by staff and customers. We have them available for free, but we ask for a donation to our local Bucks County food bank.
- Limit of 3 guests for bridal. Special arrangements must be made for larger groups. This is for proper distancing recommendations. WiFi is available for video attendees!
- Walk-ins are welcome, however we ask you to call or text our store telephone number before entering to make sure we have appropriate space and staff.
- Children under 13 are no longer allowed (unless being measured for a tuxedo or suit).
- Tuxedo groups over four (4) will require appointments and/or must adhere to current distancing recommendations.
Other measures we have to keep you safe are:
- Contactless payment methods are encouraged when possible including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and credit cards with contactless features. We have always accepted contactless payment methods and are sure we will find more interest in their use from our customers.
- Hand sanitizers made available for use throughout the store.
- HVAC inspection completed and commercial grade filters replaced on a regular basis (this has always been one of our procedures).
- Cleaning/disinfecting will take place throughout the day and daily at closing by our staff.
General Safety Tips:
- Consider limiting the number of stores visited in a day to reduce the amount of exposure to you and your guests.
- Make a conscious effort to wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Wear a mask, even if not directed to do so.
- Use contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- If there is a senior in your group, consider setting them up on a video call or ask staff if there is availability for a more private appointment. Try not to subject them to large crowds. Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo has the space to protect your loved ones – please let us know in advance if you plan on bringing a senior to your appointment so we can arrange accordingly.
In addition to these, please read our blog on our cleaning company and how they have adapted new cleaning procedures specifically to deal with COVID-19. It is extremely important to us that our customers feel safe and confident entering our store! Make your appointment here and as always feel free to text us with questions at 215-491-8500!