Jess is back! After her family took a relocation to North Carolina for her husband's job, they returned home to PA and we couldn't be happier. As a mother of four, her calmness and patience is perfect for our hectic pace. She is kind, empathetic, and delightful to have on our team. She helps choose inventory with a perspective and understanding of the fit and desires of all brides. Jess brings a true love of bridal - especially the curvy sizes - and loves when brides are surprised to see how beautiful they really are. It is only natural to say yes to the dress with Jess!
In her own words, five things to know about her are:
1. I am the Mom of four amazing kids and one puppy.
2. I have been with my husband for 13 years and love love.
3. I watched Say Yes To The Dress so much during an extended hospital stay having my fourth baby and said I was going to try it out and well here I am.
4. I worked at Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo before (missed it so much), moved to North Carolina for 2 years, and now we are back! There’s no place like home!
5. I love my job, co-workers and brides! To see a bride light up in the right dress is such an awesome feeling!