She's the Anna of Darianna®! Meet Deanna who is now in our prom department and ready to help you. She was 5 years old when we opened our doors so she knows nothing but Darianna® Bridal & Tuxedo, and now she joins the rest of the family in the store!
She is a freshman at Tamanend Middle School, in the Chieftans and Tamanend's musical productions, loves 80s music, plays the guitar, and is an avid traveler. Deanna is an old soul with an incredible maturity for her age, she is kind-hearted, calm, and easy to be around. She knows the inventory very well and has already helped a number of girls say yes! So proud to have our Deanna in the store, you can see her working during prom season on Sundays.
In her own words, 5 things to know about her are:
1. I enjoy participating in the musicals at my school
2. I love writing stories and listening to music
3. My favorite color (right now) is purple
4. I love traveling in Europe
5. My favorite place in Europe (so far) is Saas-Fee, Switzerland← Back to Staff