Founding Members and Owners of Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo
Wendy and Franco
Living together and working together is a lot of togetherness. We are all about it and wouldn't know life any other way.
Naming the store by combining our daughters' names (Daria and Deanna), we started this business from an idea and within six months won our first community award, the Best of Bucks Bridal Shop 2013. One year in and we were searching for a larger space. At three years, we had Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo in a 3,100 square foot brand new store! We have settled in nicely and love serving our brides and grooms and their families. We've learned a lot over the years and one thing rises to the top and that is our staff is most important to us because when we care about them, they genuinely care about you. You'll find we have the most genuine and dedicated staff anywhere.
Being an entrepreneur is not for the faint of heart. The commitment, dedication, sweat, exhaustion, and tears are necessary to achieve something meaningful, and achieving something meaningful was always part of this plan. Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo is now a staple in the community, and a significant donor to local schools, community organizations, Angel Gowns, and St. Jude's. In addition, we are embedded in the most cherished wedding memories of thousands of previous customers.
We partner with some of the best vendors in the business. Those with the same commitment and values that we have, those who will treat brides and grooms the way we do.
Five things to know about Franco:
1. I lived in Italy and am fluent in Italian
2. I love to travel internationally
3. Member of Chaine des Routisseurs, the oldest and largest food and wine society in the world
4. The best vacation I have had (so far) is Koh Samui, Thailand
5. I have never bought a lottery ticket in my life
Five things to know about Wendy:
1. I glom off the first 4 of Franco's list :)
2. I recently fractured my neck and am learning to walk again. I see life differently now.
3. I love a good storm and would be a chaser if I could
4. I do the NY Times Sunday crossword puzzle and once was 5 answers away from finishing!
5. I have never tasted anything as good as the cacio e pepe from Grappolo d'oro in Rome
Thank you for getting to know us and the opportunity to continue to serve you and our community.