Jenna is one-of-a-kind, bubbly, genuinely happy to meet you, up on trends, and knowledgeable in all aspects of the wedding industry. A Darianna bride with a pushed-back wedding, she is planning right along with you. When you're with Jenna, you will find her focused completely on you with a kindness and humor that will make you feel right at home. And when you say yes, she will be as excited as you. We are so proud to have Jenna in our family!
In her own words, five things to know about her are:
1. I am a proud Darianna Bride! It was such a special moment to say “YES! To the dress” at Darianna Bridal that I wanted to relive, create and share that experience with other brides... so here I am now and I cannot wait to help other brides get their teary eyed “YES” moment!
2. I have over five years of experience in the wedding industry. I am happy to share with you recommendations, tips and pointers!
3. I am a mom of a little Labrador fur baby, Wrigley. He is a Leap Day born, Quarantine pup, whose “Gotcha Day” happened to be on my Birthday! Yes, he is full of character, and yes, I will happily show you pictures.
4. My wedding and pre-wedding festivities were all impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic, like many others. When life throws you lemons... it’s important to stay positive and remember the true meaning of a wedding and happy marriage.
5. My recommendations for you are to enjoy every moment of the wedding planning process. Don’t stress! This time should be full of pure happiness. Enjoy the ride or as the Bachelor would say “the journey.”
← Back to Staff